ULTADERM HAND SANTIZER
Do Hand Sanitizers Work and are Hand Sanitizers effective against COVID-19?
Given the latest strain of 2019 novel human coronavirus (COVID-19), it is natural that we do everything in our power to keep germs from spreading. Two high priority questions being asked right now are:
1. Do hand sanitizers really work?
2. Are hand sanitizers effective against COVID-19?
The shorts answer is YES to both questions.
In April of 2019, the FDA banned 28 chemicals from being used in hand sanitizers due to safety concerns. A decision that leaves manufacturers with only 3 approved active ingredient options:
• Isopropyl Alcohol.
• Ethyl Alcohol.
• Benzalkonium Chloride.
Why choose Ultaderm over an Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer?
UltaDerm chooses Benzalkonium Chloride (does not contain Alcohol) as the active of choice for the following reasons:
- • Less Toxic.
- • Non-Flammable.
- • Does not damage the skin.
- • Does not dry out the skin. Repeated use of alcohol- based hand sanitizers, dries the skin and may produce cracks in the skin which are painful and harbor pathogens.
- • More effective with repeated use.
- • Unlike Alcohol Gel which no longer works after applied – UltaDerm Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer works longer after using. You can feel the residual germ reducing activity on your hands, as a residue after application.
- • Foaming applicator. 100 pump applications in 1.75 oz. bottle.
- • Small bottle easily transportable in purse, backpack or to leave in car.
INT CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND IS PROVIDING YOU WITH A FREE FULL SIZED ULTADERM HAND SANITIZER WITH EACH PURCHASE.