- Health and Safety.
- Diseases and disorders.
- Occupational Hazards.
- Infection Control.
- Nail Structure and Anatomy,
- Equipment and products.
- Service Protocols.
- Diseases and Disorders.
- Application of gel and gel color.
- Electric File and hand filing techniques.
- Tips and forms application.
- Fills and maintenance.
- Nail biters.
- Safe Removal.
- And more.
- Generous kit: UV/Led curing lamp, gel product, files, brushes, hospital grade disinfectant and more. All supplies you will need to complete the course.
Additional supplies suggested:
- Your Choice of Nail Trainer.
- Your choice of electric file. Free mandrel and 100/box of arbor bands included free with purchase of electric file at time of registration,
- Your choice of dust collector.
- Your choice of disinfectant tray or sanitizer.
Choice: Online or Classroom Studies (Alberta only). Upon registration, you will be contacted for available class dates.
Visit for more information:
Or contact email@example.com
Full payment, which is non-refundable but transferable, is due at time of registration.
Additional shipping charges for Kit will be charged for international students.
Price: $2095.00 plus GST.